The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor of http://i-xperts.eu is subject to these terms and to the relevant provisions of European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC, and 02/58 / EC) for the general protection of individuals from the processing of personal data and the confidentiality of communications, and the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
In any case, i-xperts.eu reserves the right to change those terms by informing the visitors of the website and within the existing legal framework. If a visitor / member does not agree with these privacy terms, he / she shall not visit our website and stop using our services starting from now.
2. We do not use any kind of newsletter mailing lists and we do not send promotional emails to our members.
3. i-xperts.eu undertakes not to sell, rent or otherwise publish or / and disclose the personal data of its visitors / members to any third party. i-xperts.eu may divulge personal data of its visitors / members to third parties and / or individuals only if:
3.a. It has the explicit consent of the visitors / members to divulge their personal data
3.b. The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons who cooperate with i-xperts.eu is necessary for the realization of the wishes and / or orders of the visitors / members. Legal and natural persons working with i-xperts.eu have the right to process personal data that visitors / members submit to it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support.
3.c. It is due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities alone.
4. The processing of personal data is confidential. i-xperts.eu strictly adheres to a specific security policy while also applying the most up-to-date privacy techniques that are retained in its records by unauthorized access, use or disclosure, modification, accidental destruction. i-xperts.eu is not responsible if the personal data stored in its records are the subject of an act of unlawful interference, damage or damage, property or moral, positive or negative, to the visitor / member due to force majeure or any reason not due to his gross negligence or deception.
5. The visitor / member is entitled to be informed about whether his or her personal data is being processed by i-xperts.eu. The application must be drafted in writing and sent to the company's address, together with supporting documents proving the identity of the applicant with certainty, as well as proof of the payment of the amount specified in the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. i-xperts.eu is required to respond in writing within a maximum of 15 days, and at the same time send a free copy of the applicant's personal data that may be kept in his file. In particular, it may request a written correction, temporary non-utilization, commitment, non-transmission or even deletion - the above user responsibilities have been modified after 25 May 2018 by applying the new European law G.D.P.R. (read below).
6. i-xperts.eu collects in its database visitor / member data that is automatically identified by its web server, such as the IP address, domain name, the unique login password (Session ID) information as well as information about his computer system (screen resolution, browser ID). However, these data are in no way related to personal data. They are collected automatically, without the prior consent of the visitor / member and are related to the proper functioning of the system, as well as the extraction of traffic statistics.
7. Cookies Policy: Cookies are pieces of information that, in the form of very small text usually made up of letters and numbers, are stored in the browser used by the visitor / member to log in to our website (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). Our website may use the following types of cookies as appropriate:
7.a. Session Cookies: Session cookies are automatically used after the user enrolls only to recognize his / her entry to our site at each subsequent visit so that it does not need to be reconnected. Session cookies are the email that the user declared when registering and the encrypted password (for member clients).
7.b. Cookies Preferences: These are cookies that have to do with the user's personal preferences, in order to improve the experience and ease of navigation in our online store.
7.c. Functional Cookies: allow basic site features such as adding products to the cart.
G.D.P.R. REGULATION COMPLIANCE
Our company fully complies with the new European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 EU with effect from May 25, 2018. In the implementation of the law, in our online store:
1. COMPANY OBLIGATIONS
1.a. The visitor / customer when fully registered in our online store fully understands and complies with the need to provide his / her personal data to our company for the purpose of entering into a commercial agreement between himself and our company (execution of orders, pricing, etc.). The personal data that our company collects is: name, e-mail address, password. In addition, we have data for the shipment and / or invoicing of orders: shipping address, city / region, country code, while for company registration (B2B): company name, subject of work, VAT and VAT.
1.b. Our company collects personal data in order to settle the orders placed by e-shop customers. In particular, the name and mailing address are used to send and execute orders and pricing them. The password is entered (optionally) by the customer to automatically recognize the system at a subsequent visit. The customer's e-mail is collected (optionally) to automatically send informative e-mails about his / her order (copy), execution steps, update for any open balances, availability updates,
1.c. i-xperts.eu does not collect in any way sensitive personal information from its guests / clients, such as gender, date of birth, credit card details, etc., but only the password of the user in encrypted form without decryption capabilities.
1.d. i-xperts.eu allows its visitors / members to pass on their personal identification data with a secure pass-through method (SSL protocol, special data encryption algorithms, etc.). Our site has a special SSL certificate that identifies and recognizes the site as secured, which is updated every 1 year.
1.e. Our company guarantees the privacy of its users / customers in a secure database. However, in case of leakage, spying, loss of personal data from the database, it must inform its customers in a timely manner, in writing or by phone, within 72 hours of the event. In addition, he undertakes to take action to restore, restore personal data in case of loss of the most recent backup he has on the server.
1.f. All personal data collected on our site is maintained in a modern-secure Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. Our company has taken care to automatically obtain daily backups of the database from the server hosting our site. The linking of the visitor to our website, and the transmission of the information is through a secure precursor.
1.g. Our online store may transfer some of the user's minimum personal data (name, e-mail) to third parties / organizations in order to settle the payment / payment of his / her order. Data is transferred only to trusted partners we partner with, such as PayPal and Greek banks, when the customer chooses to pay with a paypal or credit / debit card.
2. USER RIGHTS
2.a. Portability Rights (No. 20): The customer / member reserves the right to request in writing - by e-mail or by simple mail - that our company should provide it in electronic form with all its personal data stored in the database or other file formats.
2.b. Right to information (No. 12,13,14): The customer / member reserves the right to request in writing the reasons and exact procedures followed by our company for the processing / distribution / use of his / her personal data and the details of the person responsible within the company.
2.c. Right of refusal / objection (No. 18, 21): The client / member may request in writing, for the same reasons, from the company, the prohibition of the right to process or use his or her personal data.
2.d. Editing right (# 15): The customer / member can see and process himself / herself whenever he / she wants his / her personal data after logging in as a member of our online store through the "My Account" option. In addition, we reserve the right to request from our company the processing of his or her personal data, stating in writing by e-mail the information he wishes to modify.
2.e. Right to forget (No. 16): Our members can apply for removal of their account and all their personal data from our database by sending us an inquiry from our contact form. Member accepts that by deleting his / her personal information: i) will no longer have the right to login to our online store ii) will not have access to the ordering history from our e-shop iii) our company will no longer have access (iv) will not have the right to retrieve or modify his or her personal data after deletion; v) can whenever he wants to re-enroll in our e-shop with the same information.